Hydro is an open source blockchain project comprising of multiple smart contracts (protocols) and a dApp store, all powered by the HYDRO token. Hydro enables new and existing private systems to seamlessly integrate and leverage the immutable and transparent dynamics of a public blockchain, to enhance application and document security, identity management, and transactions.
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for providing the business rationale for various use-cases the blockchain team can pursue. You’ll use analytical tools, knowledge of best practices, a continuing study of new technologies and processes, and other such means to achieve the objective. As a Business Analyst, you will be required to work on several projects at the same time, monitoring key data points for all of them.
- Conduct research around Blockchain technology trends
- Define, develop and execute highly visible projects such as entering new markets, playing an active role in bringing the new product to market, and analyzing and optimizing the performance of current product offerings.
- Write product requirements for engineers to build new API services and database schemas
- Write product requirements for solutions built on top of HYDRO Protocols
- Create user guides and technical documentation both for internal and external use
- Work with engineers and product managers within a Scrum team to complete sprint work and release new versions of platform
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- 2 years of experience in a business analysis or analytics role
- Bachelor’s Degree Technical IS, Business Administration fields
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience creating diagrams, documentation, and guides to simplify complex processes.