Hydro is an open source blockchain project comprising of multiple smart contracts (protocols) and a dApp store, all powered by the HYDRO token. Hydro enables new and existing private systems to seamlessly integrate and leverage the immutable and transparent dynamics of a public blockchain, to enhance application and document security, identity management, and transactions.
- Develop and maintain project plans.
- Lead the planning, scheduling, and supervision of assigned projects to ensure progress against the goals and objectives.
- Determine, suggest, and help implement project management approaches, tools, and techniques.
Serve as primary liaison between internal project teams and other stakeholders.
- Proactively manage expectations and provide timely information to managers, co-workers, clients and partners.
- Establish appropriate approvals and committed deliverables are met on time and reviews are completed.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to solve problems and recommend solutions.
- Ensure decisions needed, changes to project timelines, and changes to project scope are communicated and documented.
- Plan and work independently to prioritize and complete tasks and projects.
- Track, compile, and coordinate project related updates.
- Develop and implement constructive resolutions to improve compliance, controls, and efficiencies while balancing risk and cost.
- Great experience in business analysis, reporting of business data, problem identification, resolution, and root cause analysis.
- Great organizational, analytical, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess extreme attention to detail, superb follow-up skills, and excellent critical thinking ability.
- Strong personal belief in decentralization.